You can check your Cyprus visa status online by visiting the website of the Cyprus Ministry of Foreign Affairs and entering your passport number and surname.
Detailed response to a query
To check your Cyprus visa status online, visit the website of the Cyprus Ministry of Foreign Affairs and follow these steps:
- Click on the ‘Consular Services’ tab on the homepage.
- Select ‘Visa Information’ from the dropdown menu.
- Click on ‘Check Status of Application’ and enter your passport number and surname in the designated fields.
- Click on ‘Submit’ to check the status of your visa application.
It is important to note that visa processing times can vary and it may take several weeks for your application to be reviewed and approved. If you have any concerns or questions about your visa application, you can contact the Cyprus Embassy or Consulate in your country for assistance.
As Nelson Mandela once said, “A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination.” When applying for a visa, it is important to have both the necessary documentation and the right mindset to approach the process with patience and diligence.
Here are some interesting facts about Cyprus visas:
- Cyprus is a member of the European Union but is not part of the Schengen Area, which means that a Cyprus visa is not valid for travel to other EU countries.
- There are several types of Cyprus visas available, including tourist visas, student visas, and employment visas.
- Citizens of many countries, including the United States and Canada, can enter Cyprus without a visa for a period of up to 90 days.
- In order to apply for a Cyprus visa, you will typically need to provide a valid passport, proof of financial means, and any necessary documentation related to the purpose of your visit.
- The visa application fee for Cyprus varies depending on the type of visa and the length of stay.
Here is a simple table showcasing the different types of visas available in Cyprus and their purpose:
|Tourist Visa||For tourism and leisure|
|Student Visa||For studying in Cyprus|
|Employment Visa||For working in Cyprus|
|Business Visa||For conducting business in Cyprus|
|Family Reunification Visa||For joining family members who are living in Cyprus|
Video answer to your question
On the Internet, there are additional viewpoints
To check the progress of your Cyprus visa application, you can contact the Department of Migration by phone or email. You can also check the progress of your application by sending a free SMS to 1199 with the word STATUS followed by the number of your application. The application number can be found on the receipt Γ.Λ 301 which you received at the time of submission. Alternatively, you can check the status of your visa application on ceac.state.gov.
Ypo can contact our Department by phone at the numbers listed in the ‘Contact Us’ or through our email address email@example.com. You can also check the progress of your application by a free SMS at 1199. 3. How can I check my Cyprus visa status online? You can check the status of your visa application on ceac.state.gov.
If you wish to find out the progress of your application for a residence permit, you can send a free SMS to 1199. Send the message with the word STATUS leave a space and add the number of your application. The application number can be found on the receipt Γ.Λ 301 which you received at the time of submission. e.g STATUS 1234/2014
In addition, people are interested
Check whether this service is available at the Visa Application Centre you are visiting. You can also track your visa application status online. Use the Reference Number present on the invoice/receipt issued by the Visa Application Centre along with your last name to access this service.
- Website: Click here for applications lodged on or after 02 November 2018.
- Web chat: Chat Now
- Email: Email Now.
- Helpline Number: +92-51-8439344.
- Visit the Visa Application Centre to track your application.