Yes, Cyprus is open for Egyptian tourists.
A more thorough response to your inquiry
Yes, Cyprus is open for Egyptian tourists. According to the Deputy Tourism Ministry of Cyprus, Savvas Perdios, “We have no restrictions for Egyptian holidaymakers. Our goal is to help rebuild the tourism industry, which was hit hard by the pandemic.”
Here are some interesting facts about Cyprus and tourism:
- Cyprus is known for its beautiful beaches and crystal-clear waters. In fact, it has been named one of the top 10 beach destinations in Europe by TripAdvisor.
- In 2019, Cyprus welcomed over 3.9 million tourists, with the largest numbers coming from the UK, Russia, and Germany.
- The tourism industry is a significant contributor to Cyprus’ economy, accounting for around 13% of the country’s GDP.
- Despite the COVID-19 pandemic, Cyprus has been proactive in reopening its borders to tourists. The country has implemented a number of safety measures, including requiring all travellers to present a negative COVID-19 test taken within 72 hours prior to arrival.
- Cyprus is also a popular destination for weddings and honeymoons, with its romantic atmosphere and stunning venues.
To summarize, Egypt tourists are welcome in Cyprus, a beautiful island country known for its stunning beaches, popular with tourists from all over the world.
|Country||Tourists in Cyprus (2019)|
The Other Side Vlog warns viewers of scams and uncomfortable situations that tourists might face when visiting Egypt, including haggling, animal abuse, and unwanted attention. They advise traveling with a trusted local or tour guide and being aware of common scams such as security personnel asking for tips or extortion of passports until a bribe is given. Despite these issues, they still recommend visiting Egypt and invite viewers to subscribe to their channel and message them on Instagram if any issues occur while traveling.
There are other opinions
Yes. Only countries with visa-free agreements (such as EU member states and some other countries worldwide) don’t need to obtain entry permission in advance. However, Egypt is not on this list. Therefore, Egyptian citizens must get a visa to travel to Cyprus.
Surely you will be interested in this
- Bolivia *
- Burkina Faso *
- Burundi *
- Cambodia *
- Cape Verde Islands *
- Comoro Islands *