The biggest company in Cyprus is The Cyprus Cooperative Bank Ltd.
For those who require additional information
The biggest company in Cyprus is The Cyprus Cooperative Bank Ltd, which was established in 1937 and has grown to become one of the largest banks in Cyprus. As of 2018, the bank had a total asset value of €6.5 billion. The bank provides a range of services, including retail and corporate banking, treasury, and trade finance.
According to Invest Cyprus, “the banking sector is one of the most important and stable sectors of the Cypriot economy,” and The Cyprus Cooperative Bank Ltd plays a significant role in that stability. The bank has a strong reputation for its commitment to customer service and community involvement.
Interesting facts about The Cyprus Cooperative Bank Ltd:
- The bank has over 100 branches throughout Cyprus.
- In 2013, the bank underwent a restructuring process to improve its financial stability.
- The bank has a strategic partnership with the European Investment Bank to provide funding to small and medium-sized enterprises in Cyprus.
- In 2018, the bank was acquired by Hellenic Bank, another prominent bank in Cyprus.
| Established | 1937 |
| Total asset value (2018) | €6.5 billion |
| Number of branches | Over 100 |
| Services provided | Retail and corporate banking, treasury, and trade finance |
| Strategic partnership | European Investment Bank |
As renowned businessman Warren Buffet once said, “It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you’ll do things differently.” The Cyprus Cooperative Bank Ltd has built a reputation for excellence over the course of its 84-year history and has become a cornerstone of the Cypriot banking industry.
See further online responses
TOP 10 Companies by Sales in Cyprus 217,192 registered companies
Company Name, Sales & Share Percentage 1. MERCURIA ENERGY GROUP LIMITED € 91.36B 31.69% 31.69% 2. ORACLE SYSTEMS LIMITED € 4.527B 1.57% 1.57% 3. HOLBORN EUROPEAN MARKETING COMPANY LIMITED € 3.650B 1.27% 1.27% 4. TAMOIL OVERSEAS LIMITED € 3.459B 1.2% 1.2%
20 largest companies : Cyprus Airways, Bank of Cyprus, Central Bank of Cyprus, Cooperative Central Bank, Cyprus Mines Corporation, Cyprus Popular Bank, Cyprus Turkish Airlines, Cyprus Turkish Cooperative Central Bank, Cyta, Federal Bank of the Middle East Ltd, Grant Asset Management Ltd, Inconnue, Leventis, Marfin Popular Bank, Public institution, Universal Savings Bank,
What is the biggest company in Cyprus?
- POLYMETAL INTERNATIONAL. World Rank (Jan-01-2021) …
- GLOBALTRANS INVESTMENT. World Rank (Jan-01-2021) …
- QIWI. World Rank (Jan-01-2021) …
The Top Companies of Cyprus
- 1. Kronos Press Distribution Agency PLC, Nicosia in Nicosia
- 2. Hawaii Hotels Ltd. in Limassol
- 3. Caramondani Bros PLC in Nicosia
- 4. Mortgage Bank of Cyprus Ltd. in Nicosia
Response to your question in video format
I apologize, please provide me with the correct transcript so that I can create a summary for you.